Saturday, May 23, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

The sun is shining, a long weekend is beginning, and I'm off to the farmer's market.

Adding to today's happiness....


I won a book! Testimony by Anita Shreve is coming from Nise' at Under the Boardwalk (via Hachette). This is a book I've been coveting for quite some time. Now I can no longer claim to "never win anything". Thanks so much, Nise'!







...and an award! Molly at My Cozy Book Nook has given me The Friendly Blogger award. This is an award that can easily be passed on to everyone that has ever commented on this blog, and to nearly every blog I've visited. Book bloggers are the friendliest people! If you don't know Molly (but doesn't everyone?) stop by and say hello.

Now, it's off to the market...

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nise',
    Thanks, I know I will! I haven't read Shreve lately, but I really liked Fortune's Rock and The Last Time They Met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the book and the award! I just love the farmer's market when it opens here. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dar. I missed the farmer's market last week, so this was the first of the season for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must be twins--I won the same book and received the same award from Molly! AND...the sun is shining here and I am having a 4 day weekend!
    Good times!! Hope the rest of your weekend is as happy as it started out.
    *smiles*
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Kim, I always wanted a twin! I have sisters that are twins and twin daughters. My weekend is continuing much like it started...and I hope yours is, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails